Thursday, January 13, 2011

RAILWAY RECRUITMENT FOR ITI AND 10th PASS HOLDERS

The Ministry of Railways have  decided to recruit ITI and 10th pass holders in the Pay Band -I of Rs 5200-20200 with 1800 Grade Pay.


GOVERNMENT OF INDIA 
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS 
(RAILWAY BOARD)

New Delhi, Dated: 09.12.2010.
No. E (NG)-II/2009/RR-1/10/Pt.

The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units.

Recruitment of staff from open market in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200
having Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.

Attention is invited to instructions contained in para 3(vi) of Board's letter No. PC- VI/2008/I/3/1, dated 29.10.2008 (RBE No.160/2008), interalia stating that the instructions regarding minimum educational qualification for fresh recruitment to Railway services in PB-1 Grade Pay Rs.1800 (erstwhile Group 'D' posts) would be issued separately by the Establishment Directorate.

The Ministry of Railways have decided that henceforth minimum educational qualification for recruitment in Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5,200- 0,200 having Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- will be 10 th pass or ITI or equivalent. These instructions will be applicable for all future recruitment henceforth against direct recruitment quota through all modes.

As regards the ongoing recruitment exercises presently under way on Central Railway, Eastern Railway, East Coast Railway, East Central Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway, North Eastern Railway, North Central Railway, Southern Railway, South Western Railway and West Central Railway, the same will adhere to the prescribed minimum qualification of 8th pass as laid down vide letter No. E (NG)II/98/RR-1/107 dated 4.12.1998 (RBE No. 277/98).

All Railways are directed to initiate the recruitment process immediately to fill up current vacancies including anticipated vacancies for the next two years as well as resultant vacancies owing to promotion of staff to higher grades etc., excluding the vacancies worked out on the basis of prescribed percentage against ex-servicemen quota for which separate recruitment is in progress, with the revised minimum qualification of
Railways may also ensure filling up of Physically 10 th pass or ITI or equivalent Handicapped quota including backlog vacancies in this recruitment exercise.
The Railways mentioned in Para 3 above should also initiate recruitment to fill up the vacancies accrued beyond the vacancies already notified for which recruitment is in progress.

All Railways should initiate the process by way of issue of notification in the national and local dailies, etc. by 15 th December, 2010, positively. Candidates may be given two months time to submit their applications and candidates from Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands etc. will be given 15 days extra as per extant rules in response to the above notification.
It has further been decided that written examination will be held on the same day simultaneously by all the railways. Similarly Physically efficiency Test (PET) will also be held during the same period simultaneously by all the Railways. These instructions should be prominently mentioned in the notification.

The format of application should be limited to a single page only A draft format of application form is enclosed herewith for necessary action which may be modified suitably depending on the local requirements.

Instructions contained in letter No. E (NG)II/96/RR-1/62/Vol.II dated 08.12.2010 regarding waiver of fee for women, minority communities and economically weaker sections will apply.

All General Managers are to ensure that Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) are strengthened sufficiently by providing accommodation, equipment, vehicles, security, manpower, etc., so that the recruitment process is completed smoothly without any problem.

(R. Mukundan) 
Executive Director Estt.(N) 
Railway Board.

view order here

37 comments:

  1. sir iam 10th pass student. and at the moment iam doing diploma by E.T in second year and i wana join indian raiway any post may be loco pilot , may be peon bcz its my dream to join indian railway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir im 10th pass holder.if i applied for this selections.what kind of post will be offered for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am ITI (COE)automobile passed student in 2011 and i am looking for jobs .if there any jobs please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sir i am 10th passed studend and ITI passed with 85% i am intrested to join indian railway for and post or in technical department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear sir i am ketan jawale from Ulhasnaer iam passed COE REfrigeration air condition triad passed 2010 any job in my fild so what are me applicabal for railway recrutment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hlo sir i am t.santosh from odisha iam passed 10th in 2011 now i am doing a diploma 1st year..i am interested to doing a job in railways so can i get a jobs in railway or not plz clear my dout..then if i apply for a job so which kind of post should i get...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir i am sanjay from mumbai iam passed 10th.now i am doing diploma 1st year.i am interest to doing railway job in any field.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir i am lalit persuing degree i have intersted in Railways.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir i am siddappa ITI (COE)automobile passed student in 2011 and i am looking for jobs .if there any jobs please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir im rakesh iti eiecrician passd fine arts m.a 2012 and i am lookong for jobs.if there any jobs please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sir.i am Jagan im 10 class holder can i apply in railway pls inform me sir.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir im Aashiq Hussian Mallah S/o: Bashir Ahmad Mallah R/O: Kadder Tehsil: Kulgam Distt: Kulgam State: Jammu & Kashmir passd B.C.A In computer Science and i am lookong for jobs.if there any jobs please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir im Aashiq Hussian Mallah S/o: Bashir Ahmad Mallah R/O: Kadder Tehsil: Kulgam Distt: Kulgam State: Jammu & Kashmir passd B.C.A In computer Science and i am lookong for jobs.if there any jobs please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear sir.i am sagar kadam im 10 class & ITI holder can i apply in railway pls inform me sir.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir im manoj solanki im 10+2 pass with math subject can i apply in railway pls inform me

    ReplyDelete
  16. My self Sulinder Singh.I have diploma of (ITI) of computer. I have need this job.
    My Email ID is[Kanhasona786@yahoo.in]
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear sir.
    I m raj kr saw.
    From-asansol,dist-burdwan(w:b).
    Sir.
    I m 10th passed and ITI tecnical and compute hardwaer bharat scout & guides Rastpati passed student.

    Sir i m intested to join indian reilway for and fast techanical department.
    Please reply and inform me.
    My leval work...

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir im Mohd Junaid im 10 pass with math subject can i apply in railway job pls inform me My Contact no. 9557471441

    ReplyDelete
  19. sir iam chandrashakar iti( coe ) advence cnc)2011 i am looking for jobs .if there any jobs please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. sir iam Awadhesh Jaiswar iti(fitter ) 2011 i am looking for jobs .if there any jobs please tell me.84.6%

    ReplyDelete
  21. RESPECTED SIR IAM 10PASS, MY MARK IN 401,IF THEREANY JOBS PLEASE TELL ME

    ReplyDelete
  22. name pipaliya jinkal pravinbhai
    add railway colony garbi chowk junagadh-362001
    birthdate 02-mar-1992
    age 20 year
    education 10th pass
    occupation stock holding corp of ind ltd
    exp 3 year

    ReplyDelete
  23. SIR I AM MUBARAK 10th PASS AND I.T.I PASS SIR PLEASE LOOKING FOR JOB

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Sir
    I am Manish Kumar
    10th pass and I.T.T Pass and my trade is [welder]so please sir any recuriedment so please sir call me
    my contect no is-9899188980

    ReplyDelete
  25. sir i am adithya passed ssc and doing my diploma final year mechanical can i look for a job

    ReplyDelete
  26. sir i am Arun ITI passed diesel machine
    nan suja shoei pvt jop work
    can i look for a railway job

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Sir
    I am raghavendra
    I.T.T Pass and my trade is [FITTER]so please sir any recuriedment so please sir call me
    my contect no is-9663389450

    ReplyDelete
  28. HELLO,

    I AM KHETSINGH RAJPUROHIT,

    B.A, COMPUTER BASIC (EXCEL,WORD, HINDI & ENGLISH TYPING, ONLINE COMPUTER WORK )AND I.T.I PASS MY TRADE IS (TURNER) SO PLEASE SIR ANY RECURIEDMENT SO PLEASE SIR CALL ME

    MY CONTECT NO IS 9414815483

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Sir
    I am Mukesh Kumar
    10th pass and I.T.T Pass and my trade is [draughtman civil]so please sir any recuriedment so please sir call me
    my contect no is-08959903638

    ReplyDelete
  30. sir i am complete coe electrical holder...
    And i have completed it on 2008...,
    am looking for jobs in railway...,
    if any jobs may match for me plz tell me sir...,
    coz its my dream to join indian railway..
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  31. i am 10th pass sir.i am like rail way jobs. any rail way job. sir please help you sir thank you

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sir i am i t i & 10th pass holder what type of job u will be given .I want railway job please give sir

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sir i am i.t.i &10th. Please give a railway job

    ReplyDelete
  34. sir im 10th pass holder.if i applied for this selections.what kind of post will be offered for me.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sir I am 12th pass.Sir I am interested in railway job please any job will be there

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sir I am completed 12th.Iam interested in railway jobs . Any job is there please inform to me .

    ReplyDelete